“Gather together for better“ gettered 37 young people between 18-30 years old in a 10-days youth exchange in Varna (Bulgaria) from 14 to 24 July 2016. The participants were from Bulgaria, Italy, England, and Poland. Through this project Champions Factory allowed young people with background difficulties to use physical activities as a tool for mutual understanding using non-formal education methods.
- To understand the role of sports in personal development and in social inclusion, in eliminating barriers, stereotypes, and promoting communication.
To exchange ideas and experiences between youngsters from different European countries on the use of sports for social inclusion
- traditions, experiences, habits, exploring nature through outdoor activities.
- To increase the sense of initiative, leadership, and teamwork.
- The development of fair play and discipline.
- To raise awareness on a healthy lifestyle.
- To enable young people with low opportunities to be aware of the changes promoted by European Youth Programmes and motivate them be actively take part in actions.
Champions Factory LTD
- Champions Factory Sports Club from Bulgaria
- Mine Vaganti NGO from Italy
- Youth of Europe from Poland
As a result, the participants created a toolkit with mixed sport activities, which is available to download for free from the button below: