“Champions Factory” developed a project ” Youth entrepreneurship through sport ” with the main objective to develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills through sport.
A total of 50 youth workers from 10 countries participated in two structured and interrelated events:
1. Seminar “Youth entrepreneurship through sport ” – 6-13 April 2015 in Sofia ( Bulgaria ) .
2. Course ” maximum entrepreneur ” – 31 August to 6 September in Istanbul ( Turkey) .
-To encourage cooperation between EU and in partnership countries
-To build sustainable partnerships between organizations working in the field of youth and sports;
– To stimulate the development of entrepreneurial thinking ;
– To explore the meaning , importance and potential of youth entrepreneurship in / through sport ;
– To share best practices for leadership development through sport ;
– To take measures for the development of future initiatives and projects.
Семинат “Младежко предприемачество чрез спорт”
Hungary: “Szabad Ter Egyesulet”
Germany: “Chemnitzer Polizeisportverein e.V.”
Egypt: “G.O.L (Goal Oriented Learners)”
Sweden: “Värmlands Idrottsförbund”
Italy: “ASD L’Orma”
Turkey: “Erbaa Egitim ve Yardimlasma Dernegi”
Portugal: “EPRALIMA Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R.L.”
Montenegro: “Students Sports Association of Montenegro”
The project was funded under the ERASMUS + program.