“Stop Doping – Swim Fair!” is a European-wide collaborative partnership between 8 Sport and Sport Research organisations, which aims to raise the knowledge and awareness of the doping use in the swimming world, by a conducted comprehensive research and selection of good practices; development of an innovative “Modular Doping-education Program“ and Guidelines for Swimming organizations and relevant stakeholders.
Our objectives will be resumed as follows:
- Early prevention: educate 10-18 years old swimmers
- Fight disinformation: multiplier events
- Health preservation: protect 10-18 years old swimmers and guide sport organizations
- Doping elimination: create a safe sports environment for all
- Bulgaria, Bulgarian Swimming Federation: http://www.bul-swimming.org
- Partner: Sport Algés e Dafundo (Portugal): www.sportalgesedafundo.com
- Partner: Turkish Sports Foundation (Turkey): http://turksporvakfi.org/
- Partner: Naoussa Swim Club (Greece): https://www.facebook.com/NaoussaSwimClub/
- Partner: Otrè Triathlon Team Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica (Italy): www.otretriathlonteam.com
- Partner: Fundación Universidad Isabel I (Spain): www.ui1.es
- Partner: Swedish Sports Confederation Vasterbotten (Sweden): http://www.rf.se/Distrikt/VasterbottensIdrottsforbund/
- Partner: Champions Factory Ireland Limited:www.championsfactory.bg/cf-ireland/
The project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Commission!