Sport, Health, Education for Long Life (SHELL) is 24-Months Erasmus+ “Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices” Project. The Aim of the project is- Innovation and to create a framework for equal opportunities for employment on the labor market of the future graduates of vocational education who will acquire the qualifications of Sportive Instructor from Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Turkey and Greece, dealing that way with the a major problem, the unemployment of sports instructor in Europe, that affects the entire society.
- Camera de Comert, Industrie si Agricultura Botosani, (Romania)
- ATHLITIKOS OMILOS NEON ARGYROUPOLIS, (Greece)
- PRIVATE SCHOOL THEMISTOKLIS S.A, (Greece)
- Müserref Hasan Eser Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, (Turkey)
- FONDAZIONE GIOVANNI PAOLO II PER LO SPORT -JOHN PAUL II SPORT FOUNDATION , (Italy)
- CHAMPIONS FACTORY, (Bulgaria)
- The Guideline for the Sportive – Instructors
- Guideline for the future sports instructor
- Guideline- The benefits of the Public Institutions and the Economic Operators collaborating with a Sports Instructor
- Curricula for the optional “The European Sports Instructor”
- The European Sports Instructor – course book
- The European Sportive – Instructor entrepreneur
- “Implementation of the Physical Education through interactive and dynamic games”
Duration: 01.09.2019 – 31.08.2021
Project Activities: The project has 4 management meetings and 4 learning teaching activities.
- The initial management meeting –in Romania – October 2019
Activities: Round-tables and debates, a web page for SHELL project will
- Management meeting – in Turkey – Learning Teaching Training activity
December 2019. The activities: research, discussions, debates,
- Management meeting – in Greece at AONA – March 2020.
- Management meeting- a monitoring the output progress – in Romania at
the Chamber of Commerce – June 2020. The activities – the Public Café,
the round-table, discussions.
- Meeting – Learning Training activity – in Greece, in Themistoklis
school – October 2020 – a mobility with students. Activities:
workshops, it will be taught a module of the optional course through a
collaborative, to put in practice the new information. The students will
acquire new competences.
- Management meeting – analyzing meeting and measurement of the
project objectives – in Italy – December 2020. Activities: evaluate the
achieved objectives and outputs, to improve the project implementation
and to adjust if necessary, to negotiate terms and renegotiate
- Meeting is Learning Teaching Training – in Bulgaria – March 2021.
The activities: workshops, groups or pair debates and discussions.
- Meeting – in Romania at the Sports high-school Botosani – in June
2021. Activities: Analyze and evaluate meeting, measurement of the
project progress and the preparation for the final reports.
The project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Commission!
Project Manager: Shirin Amin