Champions Factory Sports Experts work with individuals and organizations on diverse national and transnational sport innovation projects in order to bring positive social impact.
Social development through sports
Champions Factory Sport experts work with individuals and organizations on diverse national and transnational sport innovation projects in order to bring positive social impact. We work with local communities, Olympic Committees, Sport Federations, Sport Clubs, Governments, Enterprises, NGOs, and others to develop sustainable programs that can be easily replicated and scaled up.
Our main objectives are to:
- Promote social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
- Promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes.
- Tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, violence and all kinds of intolerance and discrimination
Our latest sports projects:
Champions Factory Bike Park Rilla Lakes
Champions Factory Experts are designing and building-up Mountain Bike Parks, as our biggest success is the Champions Factory Rilla Lakes Bike Park, which is located only 90km far from the capital Sofia and offers you four downhill tracks (DH) and two touring tracks.
The DH tracks are for the pro-bikers and are having many ramps and jumps, while the touring tracks are for not-so-experiences bike lovers, who would like to take a half day hike around the Rilla Lakes and go down the mountain by bike. This track is with a low level of difficulty, as you will pass through the longest bike bridge in Bulgaria – 87meters.
Tuesday – Friday:
12:30 – 18:30
9:30 – 18:30
20 BGN for riders.
At the moment we have 27 registered bikers, who represent us in national and international competitions.
All bikers with Champions Factory receive:
- Professional mountain bike training sessions in Bulgaria and Greece
- Discounts in different bike stores in Bulgaria and Greece
- Advisory for attending in international competitions
- priority to participate in our international educational events