“Learner Today, Leader Tomorrow” is an international training course that equipped youth workers and youth leaders with insights and useful and adjustable tools that are used to empower youth and promotion of youth entrepreneurship and employability. The activities of “Learner Today, Leader Tomorrow” and follow-up significantly contributed to the personal and professional development of the participants in the project.
- To promote European cooperation and cooperation among EU member countries
- To create international cooperation between professionals from numerous counties
- To familiarise youth workers with NFE tools that focus on improving certain skills and attitudes and can significantly change the employability status of a young person.
- To provide participants with the skills and tools needed to tackle youth un employment
- To strengthen participants communication skills including public speaking, presentation skills, inter-cultural and cross-cultural communication.
- To empower participants to act as multipliers of the gained competencies in their local communities
Young people become able to identify youth leadership (regarding the development of leadership through sport and NFE) to enrich the methods of work and establish contacts with other youth organisations. The involved participants became more confident which will contribute for the success of their future careers. The project consisted of a process in which young people acquired skills and experience that helped them to be more openminded, active and supportive to the youth they work with.
The project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ program of the European Union.