“InnerTalent” is is an 24-month trans-continental Capacity Building in the field of youth project that aims to design, develop and implement practical solutions to social challenges in our communities and
exploit the economic potential of both Europe and Asia by involving the private sector. Our long-term goal, is to come up with a successful model, which could be implemented on a local level.
Youth unemployment is one of the most pressing issues not only in Europe but worldwide, with respectively more than 14 million unemployed young people in Europe and more than 71 million on a global level. To tackle this issue, “InnerTalent”, focuses on the promotion and encouragement of entrepreneurship as long-term job opportunity for unemployed young people.
- To foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth entrepreneurship between Europe and Asia;
- To share, exchange and transfer good practices, methods and tools in the field of empowering youth through entrepreneurship and thus improve the quality and recognition of youth work, non- formal learning and volunteering in Partner Countries and enhance their synergies and complementarities with other education systems, the labour market and society. This objective will be reached throughout the project capacity building and mobility activities, as at the end to have all information collected in the “InnerTalent” Platform and Handbook with tools, activities and interactive for empowering youth with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To allow transnational non-formal learning mobility of young people and youth workers interested in entrepreneurship.
- To develop a long-term sustainable trans-continental network of youth organizations working to empower youth with entrepreneurial skills, mindset and competencies.
The project duration is 24 months, during which we will be cooperating, delivering events together and working to reach the same aim, which will have a long-term impact on our network.
- To build up the capacities of our organizations in terms of using innovative youth entrepreneurship work programs, internationalisation and management.
Our project is designed for a specific target group – youth workers and leaders representing youth organisations and motivated to make a difference for youth in their communities.
- EUROPEAN SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATIVE STUDIES INSTIT (Lithuania)
- Champions Factory (Bulgaria)
- Center for Cooperation and Human Development (Vietnam)
- Lanka Youth Organizations Network (Sri Lanka)
- Cambodia Youth Acrion(Cambodia)
- Future Talents Generation (Hungary)