“Creativity and sport – the steps that lead to employment” is a project which aims to raise the amount of knowledge of youth workers, through the development of creative skills and team-building activities through sport.
The project included one-week training in Bansko, Bulgaria in the period 2-6 July 2015. 33 young people from 10 countries were participating.
- To raise the awareness of education through sport as a tool for developing sportsmanlike qualities;
- To improve professional competencies of youth workers;
- To stimulate the creativity of participants;
- To improve the creative side of the participants through education through sport;
- To improve the work of youth workers in the field of nonformal education;
- To build a long term partner network between all participants and organizations from the project;
- To create new Erasmus+ partnerships and/or projects;
- To stimulate the exchange of experience and good practices.
Creativity and sports – the steps that lead to employment
- Champions Factory Sports Club – Bulgaria, Coordinating organization
- Network for European Citizenship and Identity – Malta
- RADOSA APVIENIBA JAUNIESIEM TREPES – Latvia
- Hellenic Youth Participation – Greece
- DIKTIO GIA EVROPAIKI POLITOTITA KE TAFTOTITA – Cyprus
- ASOCIATIA HAIR REDIVIVUS BUZAU – Romania
- NGO Youth Club Active – Estonia
- EUducate – Spain
- Socialab – Italy
- GONUL ERLERI EGITIM KULTUR SOSYAL YARDIMLASMA VE DAYANISMA DERNEGI – Turkey
Person in charge