“Youth Leadership Academy” is a two-stage international training course that gathered 36 young people from 11 countries (United Kingdom, Romania, Lithuania, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland, Turkey, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Croatia) and boosted their leadership skills. The first activity of the project was a training course held in Bansko (Bulgaria) in the period 8 – 14 May 2017, while the second activity took place in Istanbul (Turkey) in the period 11 – 19 September 2017.
We reached the following results:
– Promoted European cooperation and cooperation among EU member countries;
– Shared examples of good practices combating youth unemployment;
– Developed a sustainable network of organisations in the youth field and sport;
– Reflected and exchanged opinions/researches about the youth unemployment and entrepreneurship in different European countries;
– Discussed how non-formal education can positively influence better youth employability and employment;
– Familiarised youth workers with NFE tools that focus on improving certain skills and attitudes and can significantly change the employability status of a young person.
Champions Factory LTD from the United Kingdom
1. ASOCIATIA OAMENILOR DE AFACERI ARGES from Romania
2. Unique projects from Lithuania
3. YouthArt from Turkey
4. Mine Vaganti NGO from Italy
5. SYTEV from Slovakia
6. International Sport Association of Budapest from Hungary
7. BRNO FOR YOU ZS from Czech Republic
8. Champions Factory Sports Club from Bulgaria
9. Institute for Youth Power from Croatia
10. Youth of Europe from Poland
Watch the video from the first training course in Bansko:
And what happened in Istanbul:
Check out what the participants think of the training course in Istanbul:
You can check all project results HERE.
Access the Final Project Report paper with all summary HERE
The project is organised with the Financial support of the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Union and with the support of the United Kingdom National Agency from ERASMUS+ Program Ecorys.