“Together for active lifestyle” project is an initiative of committed young Europeans to raise awareness on the importance of healthy and active lifestyle and to encourage young people to take an active part in the promotion of these principles in their communities as well. Champions Factory brings together young people from different parts of Europe with a big difference in upbringing, education, and cultural backgrounds and learn about health importance and cultures during two youth exchanges in Varna (Bulgaria).
– To foster inter-cultural exchange of traditions, experiences, habits, exploring the nature, through outdoor activities
– To raise awareness about the importance of healthy and active living among young Europeans
– To developing young people’s skills to become more active and responsible Europeans citizens
– To empower young people to promote healthy and active living in their communities
– To providing opportunities for young people with fewer opportunities to develop their skills and competencies through sport in intercultural environment
The setting for the project is an outdoor setting, as we believe that an outdoor environment and physical activities are very suitable to reach the project objectives as an informal learning environment.
“Together for active lifestyle” activities:
Activity 1: 9 – 18 June 2017
Activity 2: 31 July – 9 August 2017
“Together for active lifestyle Toolkit with all project outcomes HERE
Champions Factory LTD from United Kingdom
1. Asociatia “Liber la Educatie, Cultura si Sport” from Romania
2. YouthArt from Turkey
3. Champions Factory Sports Club from Bulgaria
4. Youth of Europe from Poland
The project is organised with the Financial support of the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Union and with the support of the United Kingdom National Agency from ERASMUS+ Program Ecorys.