Champions Factory International believes that young adults have a crucial role in the promotion of health, active lifestyle and physical activity for all. Young people can make a positive difference through being the advocates of healthy behaviors, as they are the most dynamic group of the society. “The Greatest Wealth is Health” is an initiative of committed young Europeans to raise awareness on the importance of healthy and active lifestyle and to encourage young people to take an active part in the promotion of these principles in their communities as well. We want to bring together young people from different parts of Europe with a big difference in their upbringing, education, and cultural backgrounds and learn about health importance and cultures.
– To raise awareness of the importance of sports as a tool for personal development and in social inclusion;
– To help participants to understand the importance of healthy and active living;
– To develop healthy habits and knowledge about health;
– To exchange of ideas and experiences between youngsters from different European countries on the use of sports for social inclusion – traditions, experiences, habits, exploring the nature, through outdoor activities.
– To provide opportunities for young people with fewer opportunities to develop their skills and competencies through sport in an intercultural environment.
“The Greatest Wealth is Health” has three project activities:
A1: Youth exchange in Varna (Bulgaria) in the period 29 August – 6 September 2018.
A2: Youth exchange in Istanbul (Turkey) in the period 5-13 November 2018.
A3: Youth exchange in Serres (Greece) in the period 1-9 April 2019.
United Kingdom is represented by Champions Factory LTD
Bulgaria is represented by Champions Factory
Turkey is represented by Champions Factory TR
Romania is represented by Asociatia Liber la Educatie, Cultura si Sport
Greece is represented by SerresAction