YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP THROUGHT SPORT
YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP THROUGH SPORT
“Champions Factory” developed a project ” Youth entrepreneurship through sport ” with the main objective to develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills through sport .
A total of 50 youth workers from 10 countries participated in two structured and interrelated events:
1. Seminar “Youth entrepreneurship through sport ” – 6-13 April 2015 in Sofia ( Bulgaria ) .
2. Course ” maximum entrepreneur ” – 31 August to 6 September in Istanbul ( Turkey) .
-To encourage cooperation between EU and in partnership countries
-To build sustainable partnerships between organizations working in the field of youth and sports;
– To stimulate the development of entrepreneurial thinking ;
– To explore the meaning , importance and potential of youth entrepreneurship in / through sport ;
– To share best practices for leadership development through sport ;
– To take measures for the development of future initiatives and projects.
Семинат "Младежко предприемачество чрез спорт"
Обучителен Курс "Максималният предприемач"
Hungary “Szabad Ter Egyesulet”
Germany “Chemnitzer Polizeisportverein e.V.”
Egypt “G.O.L (Goal Oriented Learners)”
Sweden “Värmlands Idrottsförbund”
Italy “ASD L’Orma”
Turkey “Erbaa Egitim ve Yardimlasma Dernegi”
Portugal “EPRALIMA_Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R.L.”
Montenegro “Students Sports Association of Montenegro”
The project was funded under the ERASMUS + program.