Professional and Personal Experience through Lifelong Learning and Regular Sport (PROPELLERS) is 30-months Collaborative Partnership Erasmus+ Sport Project.
– Deploying an innovative synergy between the fields of sport, physical activity, health, education, training and youth sector embodied in 4 intellectual Outputs and in local awareness-raising activities spanning 6 European Union countries streamlined by a partnership of 8 organizations with different profiles, target group, experience, expertise and practices.
– Achieving a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art in Sports participation, physical health and mental health across a variety of target groups (children, youngsters, adults and disadvantaged individuals) for laying the grounds of country-specific programmes of awareness-raising
– Promotion of the holistic view of health, raising awareness about the importance of the health-enhancing effects of physical activities, providing theoretical and practical information and experience on the bio-psycho-social model of health through a “Comprehensive Booklet on Holistic Health and Education by Sport”.
– Laying the grounds for the development of professional capacities in operators (Sports Coaches and Trainers) working in Education by Sport through a specific Format TC based on Education Through Sport methodologies applicable across the 6 project countries and in Europe.
– Creating a dedicated project Web Platform integrating e-learning modules for the learning modules for the ultimate audience of targets as well as providing a networking architecture between organizers, targets and stakeholders.
“PROPELLERS” Partner Consortium:
- Regional Volunteer Center (Poland)
- Mine Vaganti NGO (Italy)
- MV International (Italy)
- Panepistimio Thessalias – University of Thessaly (UTH) – (Greece)
- University of Extremadura- Faculty of Sport Science – (Spain)
- Rijeka Sport’s Association – (Croatia)
- Bulgarian Sports Development Association (Bulgaria)
- Champions Factory Sports Club (Bulgaria)
Duration: Jan 1, 2020 – Jun 30, 2022
1. Kick-off meeting – 7-9 January 2020 in Kielce, Poland
2. Transnational Meeting 2 – September 2020 in Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Transnational Meeting 3 – April 2021 in Volos, Greece
4. Final Evaluation Meeting – April 2022 in Sassari, Italy
- PROPELLERS National Event in each partner country in March 2022.
- PROPELLERS International Event – April 2022 in Italy
- Health SportEnBook- Report
- Comprehensive Booklet on Holistic Health and Education by Sport- Manual
- Format TC “Holistic Health and Education by Sport”- Educational Methods
- PROPELLERS Web Platform-Web Platform/OER
The project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ Program of the European Commission!
Project Manager: Ivan Ivanov