“Gather together for better“ gettered 37 young people between 18-30 years old in a 10-days youth exchange in Varna (Bulgaria) from 14 to 24 July 2016. The participants were from Bulgaria, Italy, England and Poland. Through this project Champions Factory allowed young people with background difficulties to use physical activities as a tool for mutual understanding using non-formal education methods.
– To understand the role of sports in the personal development and in social inclusion, in eliminating barriers, stereotypes and promoting communication.
To exchange of ideas and experiences between youngsters from different European countries on the use of sports for social inclusion – traditions, experiences, habits, exploring the nature through outdoor activities.
– To increase of the sense of initiative, leadership and team work.
– The developing of fair-play and discipline.
– To rise awareness on healthy lifestyle.
– To enable young people with low opportunities be aware of the chances promoted by European Youth Programmes and motivate them be actively take part in actions.
Champions Factory LTD
1. Champions Factory Sports Club from Bulgaria
2. Mine Vaganti NGO from Italy
3. Youth of Europe from Poland
As a result, the participants created a toolkit with mixed sport activities, which is available to download for free from the button below:
The project is implemented with the financial support of ERASMUS + program and the United Kingdom National Agency for ERASMUS+ Program British Council.