For more information about Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs please visit the official info website.
If you want to apply and/or get more information about Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, contact us at:
Champions Factory може да бъде вашата посредническа организация!
Свържете се с нас, за да:
- ви съдействаме да попълните заявлението;
- ви съдействаме да установите успешни взаимоотношения с подходящ предприемач
- ви предоставим отговори на всички ваши въпроси.
Лице за контакт:
Tel.+359 88 33 66234
Champions Factory participates as a consortium partner in project “Entrepreneurship is a Women 3” (EIW3).
The main aim of the EIW3 project is to enhance and promote women and social entrepreneurship in the Europe and to increase the competitiveness of European women led SMEs and potential women founders start-ups by establishing experience exchange between new and experienced entrepreneurs, access to new markets, finding potential business partners and business networking. The average duration of the mobility action will be 4 months. Being a continuation of EIW and EIW2 projects developed in cycle 8 and 10 respectively, this project, together with 10 partners will reach at least 180 RLTs involving directly 90 NEs and 90 HEs during its implementation (3 years) in Lithuania, Kosovo, Portugal, France, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Netherlands, Italy, Bulgaria and Turkey. Women’s experience in business creation is different from that of men. Women opt for a different type of entrepreneurial activity which is usually based on the lack of perspectives to find a job after maternity, etc.
The consortium aims to:
- Promote unusual and social businesses creation in order to meet the needs and find business opportunities in small, excluded areas where there is no place for big innovative IT companies, but there is place for ecological food, care services, education,etc.
- Support with the 21st century skills trainings (to make it innovative and scalable),
- Measure the impact of the program created with in EIW3. Women are therefore forming an increasingly significant portion of the SME sector, which is a major source and driving force of new jobs. Yet women continue to face barriers to entrepreneurial activity in comparison with men. In order to effectively contribute to promoting growth and strengthening competitiveness and sustainability of enterprises in the Europe in the long term, EIW3 “Entrepreneurship is a woman 3!” will address the five challenges set out in the COSME Work programme, with a strong emphasis on intensifying sustainable internationalization of SME’s.